The new year has finally come and it brings along a fresh perspective and excitement for all that is possible. I love setting goals but I am deciding to focus on the ones that really matter to me so that my efforts are directed to meaningful things . Here are my 2019 goals:
1. To Lose 10kg: I lost around 10kg last year which is amazing. I have never lost that amount of weight before and I am super proud of myself for it. I have not reached my goal weight yet so I want to lose another 10kg this year. I have a deadline in mind but I do not want to stress myself about it.
2. To Post More Fashion and Lifestyle Content: I have posted a lot of beauty and health related content here on my blog. I want to expand my creativity to fashion and lifestyle content as well this year.
3. To Post and Engage More on Instagram: I cannot control how many followers I get on the Gram but I can control how much effort I put into it so that is my focus this year. I want to post at least once a day and do more Instastories.
4. To Start Working as a Make-Up Artist: I graduated as a professional Make-Up Artist last year and I have been working on building my make-up kit and setting up the business. Now it is time to start the work.
5. To Create a YouTube Channel: I have wanted a YouTube channel for a long time and I think this is the year to make it happen. I love blogging but I think YouTube is another amazing platform for me to express myself on and contribute to. I am super excited about this.
6. To Learn How to Drive: This has been a long-standing goal of mine and I just cannot put it off any longer. My husband and I have a car and it would be beneficial for both of us to know how to drive.
I am looking forward to seeing what this year has in store and making these goals a reality. I thank God for the past year and I trust in His grace and strength in this new one. Have a wonderful 2019.